Other than the body language issue of using this product, I see no other negative compared to other similar products. Since it wears under the pants, you will need to pull your trousers down in order to pour yourself a glass. That means a trip to the can every time you get thirsty, unless you’re fine with stripping down in public.
The Freedom Flask is a heavy-duty vinyl bag designed to carry 750ml of your favorite drinks. It’s tethered to a 40-inch belt you can tie around your waist, with option to add a 12-inch extender for those who spent the last few years drinking themselves into a rotund physique. You can access the contents via an integrated opening, secured by medical-grade valves.
Sasquatch Extremely Large Flask
Alcohol flasks are great, but they’re far from the smartest way to sneak booze into controlled places. One functioning metal detector and any hope you have for a party is done. The Freedom Flask, an IV-like beverage container that wears around your groin, should easily make a much better replacement. Once you’ve had a few tall ones and start to run empty, you have to lean your whole body over to the side and jump up and down slightly in order to pour out the last drops into your cup. The Booze Belly added the hose extension, but it doesn’t solve the issue of having to lean over to get the last bit out.
- One functioning metal detector and any hope you have for a party is done.
- You can access the contents via an integrated opening, secured by medical-grade valves.
- Most guys I know that have a little beer gut do not have a layer of fat in the shape of a rectangle.
- The quality was the same as something I trust on my own little boy, so I can very realistically underscore the value of the material of the Freedom Flask.
- Gravity directs the liquid into the leak-proof nozzle until the last drop is gone.
- If your Freedom Pass has a rose on it, you can use it on bus services across England.
First on the scene was the Floppy Flask then The Beer Belly and Booze Belly and even the Wine Rack. Other stealth and concealable drinking devices include Disposable Flask, the The Body Bottle and most recently we reviewed The Bootlegger. So when I was approached by the folks at Freedom Flask to review their product, I was a bit skeptical. The only way to be considered the best brand in the space is to either be the first on the market or to improve on previous versions so much that all the predecessors then become obsolete. Although the Freedom Flask may not be the first on the scene I believe they have built a better mouse trap than those who have tried previously.
Learn Flask Web Development for Python in this Free 1-hour Course
You never know when you might need a drink, so for that, there’s the Freedom Flask. The big tipping point for me, especially in giving this as a holiday gift, would be the quality material. The quality was the same as something I trust on my own little boy, so I can very realistically underscore the value of the material of the Freedom Flask.
They’ll probably poke their friend and point you out and say, “Hey there’s a smart guy saving some money”. It’s our mission to provide every college student, weekend warrior, and others of legal drinking age in the Free World with the best flask money can buy. Created by a UGA grad who sought out better ways of sneaking hooch into football games, it solves all the problems inherent in other ways of stealthily packing drinks. No bags that leak, no metals for detectors to go wild over and no bottles to make a bulge in your pocket.
Rx Label Flask
Donations to freeCodeCamp go toward our education initiatives, and help pay for servers, services, and staff. Gravity directs the liquid into the leak-proof nozzle until the last drop is gone. The patented Freedom Flask design will take you from the tailgate to the stadium. Easy to conceal, leakproof and a perfect traveler for occasions when portability is required.
I was sent a free sample of the Freedom Flask to test out for myself. The free sample has influenced our opinion or perception of this product. We tested it thoroughly before this review and have found it to be an improvement on the old Floppy Flask.
1) The rectangular shape and wearing it around your stomach/mid-section area
2) The drain valve is located at the corner of the flask. Obviously, I give mad props to anyone that can create such a crazy idea and go through with its full creation–not everyone takes their ideas to the end stage of rest apis with flask and python online course production. You ‘re eligible for a Senior Railcard if you are 60 years old or over. You can buy one up to two weeks before your 60th birthday if you buy online, but it’ll only be valid from your birthday onwards. If you buy from a station, you ‘ll have to be 60 or over on the day you do it.